Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Password-based SSO should be logged on Sign-in Activity Log

Currently, password-based SSO is not logged on Azure AD sign-in activity log. Though Azure AD (browser extension) is simply sending credentials to the external app and the external web apps is utimately responsible for sign-in success/failure, AAD admins at least need a way to know who and when users started password-based SSO.

I believe AD FS security logs will be integrated to AAD sign-in logs. Password-based SSO sign-in acitivity should also be monitored in AAD sign-in log.

Could you add telemetry or sign-in activity logs for password-based SSO?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MyApps portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edge Chromium support for Password SSO (My Apps Secure Sign-in Extension)

Currently Password SSO in Azure AD is not working on Edge Insider (Chromium) browsers. "My Apps Secure Sign-in Extension" seems only available for Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox. It will be very helpful if this extension is available as Edge Extension from Microsoft Store or built-in:
    https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/insider-addons/category/EdgeExtensions

Otherwise it could be a blocker for customers which are using this Azure AD feature to switch to modern Edge on Chromium.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I need to confirm that you are not contacting users about a hack and asking us to let you stop all microsoft use. Is this for real

I need to assure myself that you are for real when I get a phone call that you have been hacked and some of the software will be closed unless you do what the telephone tells you to do

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SSO Applications bookmarks do not render a favorite Icon

It would be rad when accessing the SSO URL https://myapps.microsoft.com/signin/blah/blahblahblah if it could somehow peak at the end url and retrieve the favorite icon meta tags durning SSO process. It's annoying when you bookmark the above URL and it renders an unfound favorite icon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base