Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If the customer deletes the foreign principal, the partner has no way of knowing it. For this reason, we believe that Partner Center needs a

If the customer deletes the foreign principal, the partner has no way of knowing it.
    For this reason, we believe that Partner Center needs a function to receive notifications (such as emails).
    Hundreds of customers Signing in to the Azure portal and setting alerts is unrealistic
    I would like to ask you to implement this function.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  CSP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Licensing Service Plan Reference as downloadable file

On this page: https://docs.microsoft.com/nb-no/azure/active-directory/users-groups-roles/licensing-service-plan-reference
    there is an table with mappings between Product Names / String ID / GUID etc. The GUID is needed when automating subscription provisioning. GUID is not very eye-friendly, so supporting system uses StringID. Please provide us with an downloadable CSV/JSON file with the information in. Now we need to mannually create the file ourself each time there is an update on the site.
    Would love to simply downloading it instead:)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. tell me what the **** i can do? just paid my money to yearly pay for outlook express.i thought it was free?but office 360 informed me i MUST

1st I have used outlook express for years.it was free. but when I went to my mailbox,it informed me,i had to buy office 360? I paid! now I have been locked out? used the 2 passwords that I used in past? it stated password invalid? as a old crippled man on o2/crutches! I sit in my chair and try to use this binary machine to stay in touch with kids/grandkids and to preclude going to the library?NOW I AM FACED james whitt
    WITH THIS ****?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base