Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Passwordless Signon with single device and multiple accounts

The current implementation of Azure AD passwordless signon only permits one account per device, per tenant. So I can have my "regular" Office 365 account protected and passwordless using the MS Authenticator app, but I can't also setup my Office 365 Admin account (or vice versa). For the typical user with only one account this is fine, but as an admin I would prefer the security benefits of going passwordless on my admin account as well.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Passwordless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the bugs in the Passwordless Authenticator Experience

There are three major issues with the Passwordless Experience:

1)

Logging in via the web is still sometimes a confusing experience with passwordless enabled.

The "Sign In" page is presented, and the dialog says "We'll send a sign-in request to your phone". But, the sign in request is already sent before the user clicks the button. So, what is happening to our users initially is that they hear/feel the prompt on their phone and go there. It asks for a number. Then they go back to their desktop and have to click the button to "Send notification" even though it's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Passwordless Sigin in

Hi Folks,

I have did all the setup for the Passwordless Sign in for the Windows 10 for the YubiKey 5 NFC I am facing issue in the Sign in window I am not getting that Security Key icon in the login screen I have enabled the Security key sign in using the WIndows Configurationmanager PPKG file . Any ideas what could be missing ?

Regards,

Mithun M

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Passwordless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support passwordless sign-in for AAD Join

Currently getting an access denied error (80004005) when attempting to AAD Join with app sign-in. Needed to type password + MFA challenge instead. Windows 10 1809.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base