Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow multi-tenant automatic registration of windows domain-joined devices

The guide available here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/active-directory-conditional-access-automatic-device-registration-setup

Is not multi-tenant aware.

This prevents the use of meaningful conditional access polices where multiple customers are sharing the same source Windows Server OnPrem AD in a hybrid 365 scenario.

I would like a solution that allows the SCP information to be delivered by an alternate means, GPO for example.

We could then sync multiple customers in AD to multiple 365 tenants and implement conditional access effectively.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are in the process of updating docs to include Hybrid Azure AD join as a supported scenario in a single AD forest to multiple Azure AD tenants. This could be achieved using client side SCP settings that can be configured using GPO. However, there are certain limitations with a single AD forest to multiple Azure AD tenant setup. Capabilities like Windows Hello for Business using cert trust deployment model, enabling Conditional Access for on-prem apps federated with AD FS, Syncing Office 365 Groups back to on-prem Exchange, enabling Seamless SSO and enabling Azure AD Password Protection for on-prem AD DS will not work.

2. msFVE-RecoveryInformation sync

I can see in Azure AD the device can store Bitlocker encryption keys. I have been able to directly store bitlocker keys to Azure. My issue is that I have computers with bitlocker enabled and the bitlocker information stored in on-prem AD. Currently there is no way to synchronize the on-prem bitlocker keys with the Azure Hybrid connected device. I think this should be included in the ADconnect tool, especially since the msFVE-RecoveryInformation object is a sub-object of the device.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently working with Intune to provide a cloud based Bitlocker management solution that will work for both Azure AD joined and Hybrid Azure AD joined devices. We will update this thread once we have more information to share.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base