Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display the contact dialog box in Azure Active Directory

Display the contact dialog box when you hover over the user name in Azure Active Directory.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. User-Friendly for those NOT Technologically Astute needs revamp.

Microsoft apparently uses very confusing 'how-to instructions' to try and force me to ‘fix’ any problem I encounter. And when not exactly and specifically understood, I still give those instructions a try anyway, and because I’m NOT technically astute enough for microsoft, the 'machine' locks me out of my normal computiverse ... it's as if I'm being punished for something ... I have no clue what ... I know nothing about.

If you can't see your way to enabling the Assure Technical Support (which I paid $99 on 09.09.2020); then you do not have credibility ... respect is part of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out to feedback suggestion forum. Sorry to hear about issues that you are running. Please share more information about confusing instruction (screenshot or error details). Also to unblock yourself quickly or get faster resolution, please create an incident to https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/create-ticket/ or post issue to community forums – https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/questions/ask.html with few additional details on your scenarios (scenario you are trying, error or issue you are running into, repro steps etc.), that will help to review scenario and provide quick resolution. Please do not specify personal identifiable information like email address or phone number.

3. Unisciti ai Il Sarrabus.news Canali Telegram

Unisciti ai Il Sarrabus.news Canali Telegram o al Gruppo Telegram e ricevi gli ultimi aggiornamenti dalla community. https://gruppitelegram.com/il-sarrabus-news/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enhance Azure AD B2B bulk invite

The current template supports fields for (email, InviteredirectURL, sendEmail, customizedMessageBody)

I understand the recipient of the invite can update fields when they complete the invite.
    It would make much more sense to add the following fields as optional in the template
    JobTitle
    Department
    CompanyName
    UsageLocation
    FirstName
    LastName
    OfficePhone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. add employe nr in der csv vorlage

wir ziehen daten von einem exterenen system via api daher vereinfacht es uns, wenn in der csv datei eine spalte mit der employe id hinterlegt werden könnte

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to extend signin log retention

Can you allow us to extend log retention for user signin and audit logs up to 2 years? It would make user lifecycle management easier without the need for third party systems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Last signin datetime

In onprem AD having the last signin time available is really helpful for user cleanup, especially of external accounts that typically aren't managed by an HR system.

Can you make that attribute available in Azure AD as well, and make it available for Dynamic Group membership rules?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In der folgenden Tabelle bezieht sich „Sonstige“ in der Spalte „Gruppe“ auf Einstellungen, die unter „Einstellungen“ > „Konten“ > „Einstellu

Mir ist absolut unverständlich, was das gesamte Verfahren bezwecken soll. Was z.B. ist "Azure Active Directory". Warum kommen immer wieder englische Abschnitte in den Text. Ich lebe, wohne in Deutschland und spreche Deutsch.
    Was soll die Synchronisierung bezwecken? Wer benötigt sie?
    Muss ich zum Benutzen meines PC künftig vorher ein IT-Studium absolvieren?
    Ich glaube fast, ich muss WINDOWS verlassen. Es soll ja andere Betriebssysteme geben.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. my idea problem de moyen

my idea problem moyen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the ability for a direct manager/supervisor to set an automatic reply or out of office notifier.

Add the ability for a direct manager/supervisor to set an automatic reply or out of office notifier without giving them permissions to the users mailbox. This would allow users that call in sick or other cases when the user doesn't/forgets to set this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. notify on deletion

We would like to have an option to send a (customized) message to a user when he/she is (permanently and/or soft) deleted. We would like this so that we can send a guide to the user with steps to re-create his/her account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bulk invite

The bulk invite button takes me to the tutorial, doesn't open the side panel to do the actual bulk invite pane. The function is quite important to reduce administrative burden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Guest user in bulk to include Personal message Column which we can fill for each user or default for all added in the bulk.

Add Guest user in bulk to include custom message Column which we can fill for each user or default for all added in the bulk.
    Currently with adding 1 at time we can have Personal message included. I dont see option for bulk. I figure could be added as extra column or step 3 after import CSV file, provide us with filed for message to be sent to all users.
    Regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Need a way to mail enable existing users

It would be nice to have a way to mail enable existing Azure users so they can be used in mail enabled security groups to provide access to the exchange portal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Overview page for user assigned licenses

The user profile provides information on which licenses are assigned to a single user. If you want to know the status details of the included service plans you have to select each assigned license.

The Microsoft 365 admin center provides a list of assigned apps for each user.

We need a similar overview in the user profile section in Azure AD. This page should display the following:
    * Assigned licenses
    * Enabled service plan details

Such a page would simplify troubleshooting usage issues identifying the cause of why a single can or cannot use a specific service.

Ideally, would allow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Having the same Form for User Creation in Azure AD as it is in Office 365 Admin Portal

When creating a new user in Azure AD the form is very minimal - Name, Display name, e-mail address/UPN, Groups, Job Title, Department and that's it.

To fill out office number, location, address, admin-created password, etc has to be done after the user is created, yet in Office 365 admin portal, all of that can be done on one blade.

I'd like to do everything from the Azure Portal rather than going in and out of other portals to do some basic tasks.

In the same spirit -- Distribution Groups that are not full blown O365 groups would be nice…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. redo-msolprovisionuser

If you run redo-msolprovisionuser against a contact object you get an error:
    Redo-MsolProvisionUser : Access Denied. You do not have permissions to call this cmdlet.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Redo-MsolProvisionUser -ObjectId 44519076-1885-45e3-9107-f0193aab1e04
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : OperationStopped: (:) [Redo-MsolProvisionUser], MicrosoftOnlineException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Online.Administration.Automation.UserNotFoundException,Microsoft.Online.Administration.Automation.RedoProvisionUser

You should improve this error to reflect the fact that you are running a user-based command against a contact, and you should run redo-msolprovisioncontact instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 60 dagen code graag langer laten duren dan een uur 🙄

Niet IEDERE keer als ik inlog een nieuwe code sturen Aub!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base