Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add report for Extranet Lockout Protection - Account Lockout

Add a new report to Azure AD Connect Health that allows support staff to see which accounts are locked out by ADFS Extranet Lockout Protection.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

started  ·  2 comments  ·  Azure AD Connect Health  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Test Authentication Request (Synthetic Transaction) failed to obtain a token.

Hi Team,

I am receiving ADFS alerts as mentioned in the subject, but while I test the ADFS Server health, the test is getting passed. But I offen get this alert, can some one help me in fixing this.

thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Naveen Ramakrishnan

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Azure AD Connect Health  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alert on 80% and 90% usage for SQL Server 2012 Express LocalDB with 10GB size limit

Please add some monitoring for the database size for Azure AD Connect with a SQL Server 2012 Express LocalDB (10GB size limit).

Customers needs to be made aware before they hit the limit. Send alerts when customer hit 8-9GB usage on the DB.   

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/connect/active-directory-aadconnect-prerequisites

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Azure AD Connect Health  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AADC Health - Notification when AADC Scheduler is disabled

Send a notification when AADC Scheduler is disabled or when sync didn't happen for x number of hours/days.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Azure AD Connect Health  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base