Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Azure AD to Azure AD Trust

Add the ability to trust another 365 tenant like exists with on prem active directory. The scenario is a company that has an establish 365 acquires another company that has a 365 environment. In a on prem scenario a domain trust would be put in place, however federation and external user access is the only options. This capability needs to be in place for Azure AD to trust another Azure AD.

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  B2B  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re working on a few features in this space that will likely help address this scenario but don’t have an ETA yet to share. Thanks to the folks who have added additional details of what they’re looking for, and if you have more scenarios for how this capability could help you please do add them as comments.

Thanks,
    Elisabeth

2. B2B Scenario - the B2B Guest User should use the MFA or their autheticating tenant

In a B2B scenario, I share information on ODfB or SPO with external users from another tenant and require MFA ot access this information.
    The B2B user would need to enroll into the MFA for my tenant, even though he already is setup to use MFA in his tenant. This would result in multiple Authenticator accounts for the same orignal Azure Account.
    I would expect the Service hosting Azure AD to accept the MFA of the users home tenant.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  B2B  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base