Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lacking option to publish a client directly to marketplace.

I can view my created oauth client at https://identity.microsoft.com/#/application , but there is no option present on the page to publish the client to the market place for azure administrators to allow their uses to authorize their information to our application.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. app registration not available

why ?? just it refrech the new form of creation

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Application Registration portal Login does not use Tenant Branding

When you are delivered to the tenant login page for both new and existing login experience. The tenant branding experience does not load in. e.g. Background image and logos.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add new app - screen keeps reloading

screen keeps reloading, unable to load screen. Would be nice if the screen worked, i'm using google chrome.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hey suckers, the create app form on Application Registration Portal cannot be saved! It is embarrassing!

Hey suckers, the create app form on Application Registration Portal cannot be saved! It is embarrassing!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You need a single place for all of the discussion and help facilities.

Relevant discussion points could then be displayed at the bottom of each help page. The spread out nature of these boards makes it really difficult to find help and I am sure that your operators spend most of their time redirecting people.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE YOUR AUTHENTICATOR FOR ONENOTE!!!

Your Authenticator for OneNote has me totally confused! I'm trying to login via my iPhone and I can't tell WTF you want me to do... Please stop being the obtuse Microsoft of the 1990s and early 2000s and be the better Microsoft of recent years. Make this EASY. Please let me use the Authy APP, or another SIMPLE iPhone App.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. IOS using safari/chrome/Firefox not able to get ADAL callback function after login

I followed the document at https://identity.microsoft.com/Docs/Web for oauth and integrated in my web app. The login works fine from android devices as when clicked on the login button it opens a new page for taking office365 login details. Once done this page closes on it's own and the first page office365 callback function is called which we use to send id_token and other details of the user from this page to our web server. On IOS devices (MAC Book pro/IPAD) the second page gets the comes back to given redirect URI with the id token but the registered callback function…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. contribute to adal-ts

Dear,

I like everything azure and angular 2...

I'm the developer of adal-ts. The goal of adal-ts is to enable typescript developers, to write apps that allow their end-user to authenticate against azure active directory.

It is a npm module that developer can install, and integrate into angular2 application.

It has currently a code-coverage of 80+ percent. But their is still a lot of work to do. If you know someone who is willing to help me out?
    How can we make it feature rich? (internal logging, automatic token refresh, support poup, etc...) Who can aid in developer manpower?

thx…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MSMQ is still not available in Azure Active Directory services

MSMQ is still not available in Azure Active Directory services for cload only organisations.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MSI Access token timeout

Provide a timeout config to refresh access tokens generated by MSI. As of now the timeout is 8 hrs and there is no option to force refresh. So having a lesser refresh time ~ 1 hr is helpful or if it is made configurable it is really assists the customers.

Scenario failed:
    I added an MSI to the reader group of a shared image gallery. This MSI could read the image only after 8 hrs, until then an http 403 was returned.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Could we search for Service Principals as Azure Resources, as they're bots?

Navigating to subscription to check and assign SP's roles feels like it could be made faster. Could we search for SP's through the Azure graph search on the top of the portal?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. OST Recovery Software

Recovery of the data from the OST file is easy by taking the help of OST Recovery Software application that not only recover the data but also convert into Outlook PST file format. Through the help of this tool, you can see the preview of the recovered mailbox easily. Using this utility you can convert single as well as multiple OST files into PST format along with emails, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, outbox contacts, inbox, calendars, notes (To, Bcc, Cc, Subject, From, Object, Date and Time). The users migrate their data into several interesting file formats such as PST, HTML, EML,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow App Owners to approve permission requests to their own application

We would like to use Azure AD as our authentication and authorization framework for all APIs, however, one issue we believe we have run into is the requirement that an Administrator must approve all Application only requests (vs the expected below).

Scenario

Our company has two app registrations
    - Business API 1
    - Scope: Feature.Critical (application role)
    - Business API 2

Business API 2 requests Application only Feature.Critical permission of Business API 1.

Expected Result

The Azure AD App Owner(s) of Business API 1 are the SMEs for this permission knowing best what data and functionality may be released. The…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. meci

merci

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Developer Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ดีมาก

ตามความต้องการใช้งาน

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base