Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. search

Currently the group search in azure active directory is done on the base of “Starts with”
    I'd like to have extended search capabilities, like "include" "end with" "exclude" and so on

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our feature team is happy to announce that we’ve released the Enhanced Groups experience preview which includes improvements for search, sorting, and filtering of groups. This preview adds capabilities like substring search on groups lists and new member search.

2. Searching & Filtering in the Portal

We should be able to search and filter within the portal in a much more complete way than we can today.

Today, you can mostly search for startwith of a upn/name of a user. This is super limiting, so I go back and live in PowerShell to do anything more than a simple name search.
    And if we want to filter, you can use show all users, or guest users only.

Give us the ability to search / filter / sort / export any attribute available to us.

This extrapolates to Groups and other object types too.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our feature team is is looking into options for addressing this scenario for users. For now, we are happy to announce that we’ve released the Enhanced Groups experience preview which includes improvements for search, sorting, and filtering of groups. This preview adds capabilities like substring search on groups lists and new member search.

3. Search users

Find group or user by contains or *

I can only find a specific groups if I know how the name starts, with several hundreds of groups and users, this is not how i remember this. Support
    partofname

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Our feature team is is looking into options for addressing this scenario for users. For now, we are happy to announce that we’ve released the Enhanced Groups experience preview which includes improvements for search, sorting, and filtering of groups. This preview adds capabilities like substring search on groups lists and new member search.

4. Allow quick search and find of user

When activating Freshdesk for users, I have to manually scroll through pages and pages, until I see the name on the list. But it would be great to have an option to quickly find the user from the list (something like a search bar or the use of Ctrl +F).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Translation are bigger than window

Some localized translations (for example Czech) are bigger than window to fit in. Some are also not so good at all. For example screen from branding.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base