Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Password expiry notification for Azure AD joined devices?

It would be great if a Password Expiry notification could be implement for full Windows 10 Azure AD-joined clients in the same way as the domain joined clients receive them. A notification that pops up at bottom-right corner of the screen. At the moment I wasn't able to find any way of enabling that.
    We use Azure Directory Sync - no ADFS.

163 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Device-level authentication as primary authentication like ADFS 4.0 (Windows 2016) in Azure AD

It would be AWESOME, if Azure Active Directory would provide device-level authentication as primary authentication like ADFS 4.0 (Windows 2016)

We need this please!

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Customizable Password Policy and Account Locking Features

1. Configurable password requirements (e.g., complex passwords, password length, character limitations etc)

2. Configurable number of attempts before Account is locked

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey folks, thanks for the interest in this, and we have some good news to share. Configurable lockout is in development now (mostly done, actually) and we’re aiming for June or July public preview.

For configurable password complexity, length, etc, we hear you. Longer passwords are in planning now, and we’re thinking about our approach to how we want to enable the other configurability features. I don’t have any more details to share on this for now, but we do have interest in building features.

4. Changes in MyAccess and MyApps

1. In MyAccess portal, change the view by Catalogs and not by Access Packages

2. combine MyApps and MyAccess portals for better user experience

3. Add an option to add Logo and company icon to MyApps and MyAccess that the end user will know he in the right place (the new myapps portal)

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug during save changes

HI,
    I've figure out a bug during save my changes. For the first time, it show "Save" and "Discard" button one time, but after change again, it show two times. So have a look into it and fix it. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base