Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support NPS/RADIUS for Azure AD Domain Services

Add support for Microsoft NPS/RADIUS in Azure AD Domain Services

446 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

54 comments  ·  Domain Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

UPDATE 01/06/2020
    Multiple scenarios are still being investigated.
    (We changed the status to because Started implied we were working on the feature and we did not want to represent it inaccurately. We are investigating and therefore, we are marking it under review.

2. Azure Active Directory Domain Services - More Pricing Tiers

Can we have more pricing tiers? I run a small consultancy business with 1 user and enabling AADDS will cost in excess of £90 a month, even though I won't have anything like the 25000 objects minimum tier cap. However AADDS is useful for demonstrating to SME clients how they can go cloud only so it would make sense to provide an entry level price point, for example max 2500 objects to suit the smaller scenarios.

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  21 comments  ·  Domain Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Use Seamless SSO in AADDS environments.

At the moment, having seamless SSO in Azure Active Directory Domain Services doesn't work. Logically, this feature should be automatic...

At the moment, you can join a machine to AADDS domain, and log in to it with Azure AD credentials. But users still need to sign in manually to Office.com, office apps, etc.

This is extremely important in a AADDS Windows Virtual Desktop scenario (where Microsoft Office is hosted as RemoteApps). To access Office, users will need to log in to WVD, then AGAIN into the remoteapp host itself, and AGAIN into the Microsoft Office apps - all with the…

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Domain Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. domain services

Upgrade the Azure AD Domain Services Domain Controllers to be Windows Server 2016 instead of Windows Server 2012 R2.

We've switched to having our domain be AAD Domain Services and connected to our Office 365 domain and we'd like to enable Windows Hello for Business, but until those domain controllers are upgraded we can't utilize it. This makes the nice fingerprint scanners on our new machines useless.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Domain Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support tags for Azure AD Domain Services

Considering adding support for Azure Tags in Azure AD Domain Services. Azure Ad Domain Services is nearly to only service that does not support tags in Azure.

@Erin

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Domain Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Azure Active Domain Services Synchronisation Report

Currently, it is not possible to get accurate information from AADDS about what and when attributes are synchronised from Azure AD to Azure ADDS. It would be most helpful if customers could query on a per user or per directory basis to find out what attributes were synced and at what time (including password changes)

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Domain Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Azure Active Directory Domain Services Status

I've been having problems with the Domain Services correctly syncing passwords via LDAP. Today none of the LDAP services could connect. Thinking that something might have happened to my configuration I disabled the Domain Services, reconfigured it, then re-enabled. The re-enable has been going for several hours now. The Domain Services section is set to OFF but when I try to configure it again it throws an error. No details, just says that it can't save the configuration.

It would be nice if there was some sort of status page where I could see what's going on regarding provisioning and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Domain Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Global Administrators Group

For non-hybrid environments that use Domain Services it would help to have a default global administrators group that new user accounts can be added to for new administrators which allows these users to make changes within Active Directory and to Group Policies without having to edit permissions or delegate control over OU's.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Domain Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base