Add application name (and/or IP) to MFA prompt
Currently the MFA prompt on the mobile device is very limited in the amount of information being shown. My users are getting prompts sometimes out of the blue, and they don't if those are legitemate or fraudulent.
Legitemate prompts that are asynchronous from users:
- Outlook on some computer needing to provide MFA again after X days
- Outlook on mobile needing to provide MFA again
- Somebodies password was phished.
The idea is to add some more context information to the MFA prompt in the authenticator app:
- Application name requesting MFA, or
- IP Address / geolocation, or
- Devicename, or