How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

Azure Active Directory Domain Services - More Pricing Tiers

Can we have more pricing tiers? I run a small consultancy business with 1 user and enabling AADDS will cost in excess of £90 a month, even though I won't have anything like the 25000 objects minimum tier cap. However AADDS is useful for demonstrating to SME clients how they can go cloud only so it would make sense to provide an entry level price point, for example max 2500 objects to suit the smaller scenarios.

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nick Colebourn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tobi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please - it's a none starter when you a small consultancy business. Needs to be a lot cheaper for a small 5-10 user company.

• Tim R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't agree more. As a small MSP the cost is too high for my small 10 user company. I'd love to see tiers under 25000 to lower costs for those of us in these types of positions. It would help a great deal in being able to research, understand, and sell the services to our customers!

• TL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with this - there needs to be a small business tier.
    I showed it to a client with only 15 users and they didn't like having to spend AU$150 per month just to have AD (they have local users in Azure for now).
    More like $30 per month would be appropriate for small groups.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wholeheartedly agree. I also have a 1-user business but use AADDS, and would like a $10-20/month option for max 2500 objects.

Feedback and Knowledge Base