How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

Add Identity provider for more than one platform in a single Azure AD B2C Tenant

Hi, We were using B2C to setup facebook login. We were able to add an identity provider whose client id and client secret were linked to facebook IOS App. But we also require to set up facebook login on app running on Android. How can we do it in the same tenant?

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bhami shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sikander Mirza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Bhami,

a. add 2 applications in your aadb2c tenant, one for IOS App and the other for Andriod, specify the Redirect URL's respectively.
    b. add an identity provider, go to the developer site of the IDP and create an application, select native, specify an redirect URI which will be your aadb2c tenant, copy the client id/secret.
    c. complete the add identity provider wizard by supplying the client id/secret.
    d. create signin/signup and other policies and use in your application code.
    e. the IDP will serve for both of your apps.

Hope i make sense.

• Bhami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I already linked my facebook iOS app's client id and secret to my b2c tenant. Now how can I link my facebook android app's client id and secret to my same b2c tenant? Similarly how can I achieve this for google as well?

Feedback and Knowledge Base