How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

Where is application registered in Azure Active Directory?

I registered a new application in https://apps.dev.microsoft.com and afterwards it says "This application will be registered in the Azure Active Directory instance used to manage your xxxx@yyyy.zzz account." I can't see it anywhere.

How about providing a link to it instead of hiding it away where I can't find it, that is if it is even actually visible.

15 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alan M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Alan, if I understand correctly, you are saying you cannot see the converged apps you registered on apps.dev.microsoft.com in the Azure Portal. Converged apps cannot currently be managed in the Azure Portal, even though they are registered in the Azure AD tenant listed in the message. If you would like to manage converged apps in the Azure Portal, please post that as an idea/suggestion or vote for it once the post exists.

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • R0chen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to manage converged apps within Azure AD Portal. Some elements are visible with Powershell, others are not. Especially scope management by others then the owner of the converged apps is difficult if a global admin or app admin cannot take over when needed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You will find your converged application under Enterprise applications as opposed to App registrations in Azure AD.

• James Mattern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You still get redirected on these apps.dev URLs, if I'm ever able to find the registration portal, do the registration instructions change once I publish this to Azure?

• Alan M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Lesia,

Yes of course I see the application in apps.dev.microsoft.com/#/appList, but the message I gave is shown at the top of the application page and I can't find it anywhere in Azure AD.

Feedback and Knowledge Base