How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

B2C Roadmap

Deliver a roadmap which shows what functionality is planned and under review.

101 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vince shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
unplanned  ·  AdminAzure AD Team (Product Owner, Microsoft Azure) responded  · 

Hi all, unfortunately we don’t have plans to share out a public roadmap. This is constantly changing as we’re listening to customer requests. We will continue to update feedback.azure items as they come up so feel free to suggest anything you are curious about.

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dekel Asaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesn't seems dead but surely not priduction grade product and IMHO doesn't stand the standard MS is trying to have for its product.
    It seems like a big MS client has requested some features and those were stitched specifically for him
    I did a mistake and tried to use it :-(

• Travis Plummer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is azure ad b2c dead? The samples are horrific, they simply dont work. Many concepts are not even explained anywhere much less how they would apply. Too much confusion over different endpoint types, reply urls, different places to register an app. The list goes on. The problem is that this needs to be solid. Its our front door and this one looks kicked in.

• Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Most of the B2C features are in preview and have been for years.

Clients are avoiding this product because there is no transparency when stuff is going to GA.

When is OpenId connect IDP going to GA?

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Items such as Custom Policies are a key benefit within B2C. We need to know when this is most likely to go GA before our customers will use it. We really need a tentative roadmap so we can encourage our customers to use B2C.

• Mat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be hugely beneficial. There are various things that are planned, started, in preview, but with no indication of when they were started, or how long they may take (months, years, decades...). This makes it very hard for us to plan.

• Chad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. We really have use for the Identity Framework Experience, but cannot do it unless it's not in Preview. I can find nothing on the effort to indicate IF That will happen.

Feedback and Knowledge Base