How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

PIM in Office 365 Admin Portal

Will be nice, if Azure AD PIM funcionality and user and admin controls will be somewhere accessible also from Office 365 Admin Portal, not only Azure Portal.

For example, if PIM is enabled for user and he has not proper rights and go to Admin Center, he is automatically redirected to PIM console.

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kazzan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Clay Hagler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, it is extremely annoying to have to log-off and on to get your upgraded PIM roles. There needs to be a "Update your Logon" button that re-requests the bearer token so one can get the new roles without logging off.

• Clay Hagler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really is a huge miss. I have to remind my admins about this every time. This is blocking me from adding PIM to other O365 roles like sharepoint admin.

• Chris Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely this! It would be much more of a joined up user experience, not needing to remember the URL, or dig out an old email in order to request privileged access.

• Alan Armstrong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really useful. Even if it was a Tile that pointed you to Azure Portal PIM. Would be better if you could activate it within O365 Portal.

Feedback and Knowledge Base