How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

Multi-language support

Allow support for multiple languages on Azure AD B2C end user pages.

56 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminAzure AD Team (Software Engineer, Microsoft Azure) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Szymon Bartnik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you provide more information what is missing to make it done and what is on your roadmap regarding this feature? We are going on production soon and have to decide whether we want to use this feature or not.

• Cédric GUITARD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for the private preview access. One question regarding what I've seen : it will be really great to be able to manage the custom HTML page for each language selected in the policies.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just need to support spanish. Can we access the beta? We are developing an App that is planned to be released in the next two months. Thanks.

• Maqsood Ali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AzureAD b2c support for European Scandinavian language support (NO, DK, SE, FI)

NO = Norwegian
    DK = Danish
    SE = Swedish
    FI = FINNISH

• Christian Morante commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is cool, it is one of the most important characteristics that it is necessary more than everything for our clients that demand us a more deep perzonalización of the experience of the user in the Latin Spanish language

• Cyril Berber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will this feature be available with the release of the service in Europe? Do you have a roadmap?

• Jakob Hohenberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to configure the help texts of the passwords. The current help-text for passwords isn't user friendly. As JavaScript is disabled I can't change it on my own ...

Feedback and Knowledge Base