Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For the new or existing, small nonprofit, where's the very low level discussion about why we need Azure?

We are very small, new nonprofit with no IT department and very limited IT experience; however, we know that we need a central, secure holding place and access point for our very few, very rudimentary nonprofit applications. For us, the provided Azure documentation is way over our heads. We do slightly understand the concept and need, but, for us, with the overwhelming , "might just as well be in Greek" documentation, conceptualizing a unified solution is improbable at best. We know we need some very basic nonprofit tools. We know that we need for them to work together and be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable button color branding in Azure AD Login Page

Please give the ability to customize button background color in company branding of azure ad.
    An option could be the ability to upload a specific css (with documented class) and customize more deeply company branding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support for Applications to Directly Consume Certificates from KeyVault

Key Vaults have a number of features regarding certificates, as well as the capability to automatically rotate certificates contained - as well as supporting self-signed certificates.

Given this, it would be good if an integration existed (which could be utilised) to anchor an AAD application to a certificate which existed in a linked KeyVault. This would provide avenues to automatically manage the lifecycle of certificates (utilising the underlying service), associated with an application, without requiring the engineering overhead of creating/maintaining code which could do the same.

Such a feature would enable you to setup a service principal for an environment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. STOP SENDING ME PHONE MESSAGES ASKING ME TO PRESS #

ALLOW ME TO SWITCH TO QUESTIONS OR A PIN.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Azure AD integrated VPN client for other OSs

We need to get a iOS and MAC OS version of the Microsoft Azure VPN client.

The OpenSSL through Azure AD model is awesome! It is simple, users understand it and integration in the Azure AD SSO model works.

We need it to be available to the other operating systems as well. It currently works with Windows 10, but it also needs to cover MacOS, iOS and linux.

This needs to become the de facto way of securing remote access.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. g038583206@gmail.com

จันทร์ สิงหาราช <g038583206@gmail.com>, g03858320@gmail.com <g03858320@gmail.com>, g038583203@gmail.com, จันทร์ สิงหาราช <g080642327@gmail.com>, จันทร์ สิงหาราช <g038583206@gmail.com>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Job title translations

Some user properties are used by 3rd party applications as sharepoint, mails signs, etc ... that need to be align with language settings.
    In my case, i would like to display job title in sharepoint people webpart depending of the language of the user / site / page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pronouns available across services

Please add an optional Pronoun field to a user object type. Ideally, this would be able to be used across M365, such as in SharePoint About Me pages, in Contact Card experiences across Outlook and Teams, etc.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. dashboards

Need to be able to create my own 'view' or dashboard. It's stupid that I can't create my own set of the most uses, or my own group of apps. Sick of scrolling through 100's of apps to find the one I use. PLEASE?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Privacy Violation by this action

My employer doesn't provide me with a mobile phone but I am required to give you my personal phone number in order to access my work environment. You are storing my personal information without my permission, how can I stop this???. Please find a better way to do to this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide Ability to Customize Tenant Restrictions Block Notification Message

Provide ability to customize the error message when an employee is blocked from from accessing another company's tenant due to tenant restrictions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Excesso de segurança prejudicando o cliente

Estou com muita raiva de Microsoft. Porque fiz um hard reset em meu celular e esqueci a senha do meu Office. Agora não consigo reconfigurar. UM LIXO

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As an admin, I want to customize a message when users request admin consent

After the admin consent workflow is enabled, users can request admin approval for an application they're unauthorized to consent to. As an admin, I want to customize messages shown in the consent screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Two factor alternate methods are not presented. I cannot login.

Two factor alternate methods are not presented. I cannot login.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Email notification for admin consent request workflow does not work (Enterprise applications)

Admin Consent request feature in AAD enterprise applications does not send email notifications to the concerned users when and a request is approved or denied
    like it says in the documentation –https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/configure-admin-consent-workflow

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Searchbox for accounts in Microsoft Authenticator

The Authenticator is great and I am using it for a lot of accounts (>30) and it would be great if you could search for an account instead of scrolling a large list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make hyperlinks actually visible as such

I remember when the internet was invented, and this whole hyperlink thing was being worked out. I'm sure the idea was that you put a thing on a page that you clicked on to go somewhere else. That link was identified as such by a visual hint - underlined blue text seemed like a good idea at the time, but as HTML developed all sorts of funky graphic design options became possible, and the internet became a beautiful place to wander round.

How, then, in the name of all that's holy has it taken me 10 minute to find the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base