- In MyAccess portal, change the view by Catalogs and not by Access Packages
- combine MyApps and MyAccess portals for better user experience
- Add an option to add Logo and company icon to MyApps and MyAccess that the end user will know he in the right place (the new myapps portal)
It would be great if a Password Expiry notification could be implement for full Windows 10 Azure AD-joined clients in the same way as the domain joined clients receive them. A notification that pops up at bottom-right corner of the screen. At the moment I wasn't able to find any way of enabling that.
We use Azure Directory Sync - no ADFS.205 votes
Thank you for your feedback! Would you like the feature to be controlled by the admin or available for everyone?
It would be AWESOME, if Azure Active Directory would provide device-level authentication as primary authentication like ADFS 4.0 (Windows 2016)
We need this please!73 votes
Thanks for your suggestion. This is under review and in our backlog but initially you will see this capability show up in AD FS in Windows Server 2016.
/ Brjann Brekkan
- Configurable password requirements (e.g., complex passwords, password length, character limitations etc)
- Configurable number of attempts before Account is locked
Hey folks, thanks for the interest in this, and we have some good news to share. Configurable lockout is in development now (mostly done, actually) and we’re aiming for June or July public preview.
For configurable password complexity, length, etc, we hear you. Longer passwords are in planning now, and we’re thinking about our approach to how we want to enable the other configurability features. I don’t have any more details to share on this for now, but we do have interest in building features.
I've figure out a bug during save my changes. For the first time, it show "Save" and "Discard" button one time, but after change again, it show two times. So have a look into it and fix it. :)1 vote
Thanks for reporting this! We will take a look.
- Don't see your idea?