Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PowerShell module to manage and configure Azure RM PIM roles

It is tedious and error-prone to manually configure PIM roles on multiple individual resources/resource groups through the portal. Would be nice to have a PowerShell module to make this task easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Privileged Identity Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Access review

Option to initiate one access review for multiple resource roles (like Owner & Contributor).

Currently we need to create separate access review for each resource role in Azure PIM . We need option to initiate one access review for multiple roles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privileged Identity Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate PIM with Secure Score and e-mail sent to admins

I don't get e-mails that Global Admins usually receive, unless I am elevated to Global Admin at the time when the e-mail is sent. For example: Azure AD Identity Protection weekly review has stopped been sent out to me unless Global Admin is activated.

Also, Secure Score says that we only have 1 Global Admin (it recommends at least 2), but we are 10 techs that are eligible for Global Admin. On the other hand, if all 10 techs are elevated, Secure Score says we are too many Global Admins.

This integration should work against user eligible for Global Admin…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. help victims of unauth computer access & account hijacking via MDM & Remote device management

my personal devices and accounts have been hijacked via abuse of these features. How can I report unauth computer access as well as identify those who abuse access and recover my accounts and identity.

my personal devices and accounts are being managed without my consent and until recently, I had no knowledge this would be done and I now have limited or no access to internet, out/inbound calls, texts, emails, social media; etc.

Crisbnice2018@outlook.com; crisysaissync18@outlook.com; cylbbswork18@outlook,com as well as multiple gmail accounts managed via G suite without my consent or knowledge at time of implementation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Download the User's list in Alerts for Azure AD

At the moment we are not able to download the information with the users listed in Azure AD roles - Alerts. It would be very helpful if we had this option as we have in Access Reviews.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Privileged Identity Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automatically elevate users in approver-groups

Automatically elevate eligible requests from group members selected as approvers. Optionally make it possible to exclude users from requiring approval.

Example; Developer team should be eligible for elevating to Contributor. Developer Tech Leads are Approver for requests. But should not be required to approve their own requests as they are also part of Develeoper team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Extend PIM to include support for Exchange Online Role Groups. Currently it is only for Azure AD and Azure Subscription

Extend PIM to include support for Exchange Online Role Groups. Currently it is only for Azure AD and Azure Subscription

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Grant co-admin permission (with owner) to manage azure subscriptions with PIM

Please add the option to grant permission to owner+co-admin (to managed subscriptions with classic API) with PIM.

https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/15094#issuecomment-422116208

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include whatever permissions are necessary to access the newer Teams & Skype admin center in the Skype for Business Administrator role.

There is a AAD role for Skype for Business Administrator, but it doesn't work properly with the new Teams & Skype admin center in O365. You have to do a PIM request for Global Admin to get to it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Privileged Identity Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Does PIM can send notification to users when he's eligible role has been romoved?

When a user has been provisioned to an eligible role in PIM, Azure will send notification to user, but when user has been removed from an eligible role, does Azure have capability to send user notification via email as well?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Log all activities (outside of AAD)

When assigning Global-Admin Roles it would be very helpful if also Events are logged that are not in AAD for example when the Admin changes something in Intune etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Malwarebytes Contact Phone Support Number

Online customers can any time choose to shift their primary Antivirus Malware Bytes Account from one to another by shifting contacts, Antivirus and important documents from one Antivirus Malware Bytes Account to another. more info :-
    http://www.24x7livesolution.com/
    http://www.24x7livesolution.com/malwarebytes-customer-service.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PIM audit filter shouldn't be persisted across sessions

When a PIM audit filter is applied, the settings are persisted across sessions, so if I close the audit blade and re-open the list is already filtered. This doesn't work the same as other audit filters (e.g. activity log). I assume this is different since AAD doesn't use activity logs as it isn't managed by ARM.
    Please change so a new session defaults to 'no filter'.
    Alternatively, filter profiles could be used to allow for a bespoke default filter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PIM role assignment blade filter to include select all/select none

When filtering the list of roles/users, there is no option to 'select all/select none' making it several clicks to see the users for a single role, or just a few roles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base