Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide Ability to Customize Tenant Restrictions Block Notification Message

Provide ability to customize the error message when an employee is blocked from from accessing another company's tenant due to tenant restrictions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email notification for admin consent request workflow does not work (Enterprise applications)

Admin Consent request feature in AAD enterprise applications does not send email notifications to the concerned users when and a request is approved or denied
    like it says in the documentation –https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/configure-admin-consent-workflow

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In administrative Unit, Only assigned AU should be visible to that specific scope admin user.

In administrative Unit, Only assigned AU should be visible to that specific scope admin user.

as i created two AUs in AAD,

1. Sales and HR,

i assigned only RBAC to sales AU, but that administrator have read rights on all other AUs at same time, it should be improved, only AUs visible to specific admin where rabc assigned only.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Is there a way to eliminate the 'Pick an account' prompt for single-sign on applications?

When enabling SSO for applications, we don't want Azure to prompt users to 'Pick an account' when first launching the application. Is there a way to improve the user experience of not having an additional prompt to get access to their SAS application?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. WHFB is not working with Server 2019 Domaincontrollers

We had Windows Hello for Business working fine.
    We created a new ad forest with only servers 2019, now WHFB is not working anymore.

"This option is temporarily unavailable. For now, please use a different method to sign in." and KRB Error: KDCERRCLIENTNAMEMISMATCH

please fix

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. smartlock - powershell commands

It would be nice for administrators to see what accounts are currently locked or how much time to go if they were locked by smart lock out. Or even a way to unlock them?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My Apps for windows 10 start menu

When I use the My Apps Secure sign in extension for chrome or edge I can launch my Azure integrated apps with ease. I would love to see all the same apps on my Windows 10 start menu so I can customize, sort, categorize and whatever else Win 10 allows me to do. I manage Azure and Win 10 for 4,000 users and this could simplify management of web browsers, apps, desktop shortcuts etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pin important applications at the top of the page in MyApps

We have used Azure AD and MyApps a lot in my company. I have one suggestion that would greatly improve our user experience.

We would like to pin the most important applications at the top of MyApps applications page. I have applications that start with the letter "W" and they are at the bottom of the screen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide ability to Merge B2B accounts access into fully licensed Azure/o365 accounts

M&A scenario - Next Gen SID History.
    Previously handled on prem with SIDhistory. when B2B is utilised for early days M&A and guest/member is assigned access to apps and SPO etc - provide ability to merge all access rights into end state user object once merger and IT consolidate is complete.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why all the upheaval

My 365 experience is turning into a bad infestation.

The login screen changes every 3-6 months. this time to get rid of a back button. I am not sure if Microsoft is aware but many corporate users have taken to using a login script to map their one drive due to the fact that you keep logging users out of the system.

This has been the bane of our experience with using 365, continuous logging on. Just when we have it under control Microsoft go and change the login page throw the script into disarray and put us back in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When you send out the code it would be a good idea to send out a six digit code and not a 5 digit code if you expect 6 digits to log in.

When you send out the code it would be a good idea to send out a six digit code and not a 5 digit code if you expect 6 digits to log in.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Myapps self service approval flow

Today approves get email to approve request.
    But there is no possibility for approves to see history.

It also might be worth having an option to send email to approves once an approver have approved/denied a request.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SaaS Application experience

Plugin for SaaS application (logging onto Facebook, for example) presents to install plugin. There are issues on that page, and it may not be intuitive for users.
    Also plugin on Apple Mac OSX with Firefox 45.x version did not work, even after plugin installed successfully.

Attached is a screenshot of the issues on the page, they include:
    1: Formatting on page background shows the HTML code which it shouldn't. Looks unproffesional.
    2: when resizing the window, the context page does not re-center on the page.
    3: Report a problem Link is broken.
    4: Tip is not very intuitive for end…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Searchbox for accounts in Microsoft Authenticator

The Authenticator is great and I am using it for a lot of accounts (>30) and it would be great if you could search for an account instead of scrolling a large list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There no explanation on why we are unable to see mobile number (but can see work phone number) in myprofile.microsoft.com.

a user can see work and mobile number in webmail-->my account page. but when the user logs into myprofile.microsoft.com, only work number is shown and not the mobile number. we are unsure where this myprofile.microsoft.com syncs the data from.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Requesting email as a login is confusing when its an alias and not their Identity

As our organisation has a coded AAD & AD Login ID (e.g. Staff Number) but the Email are an alias of their preferred firstname and lastname... It is confusing as we transition to a UPN based world where Microsoft login screens are always asking for "Email" as a login. Can we add the word "Identity" . Its a common word in the consumer world

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dette forsto jeg ikke. Skriv en punkt for punkt forklaring på NORSK.

Hvis det jeg skrev var for vanskelig å forstå. Hvordan tror dere det er å forstå alt det dere skrev for en eldre databruker. Dere er i Norge, her skriver vi norsk. Hvis dere ikke har norsktalende i staben deres, ansett noen. Dere har penger til det.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the ability to disable users that haven't logging in after x amount of days.

Add the ability to disable users that haven't logged in after x number of days.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base