Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I downloaded and have used the app, but no icon appears on my pool home. Where is the app icon?

NEED! Auto-download of an app, so settings can be changed at need.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Regarding Password hash sync - Is it possible to enable password hash sync only for a group of our users?

Is it possible to enable password hash sync only for a group of our users? As in larger environment we cannot implement directly on all users . if this feature is there we can test around and implement

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Provide a feature to alert when the EA Account or Admins Log into Azure. This would help when any of the higher privileged accts are used

Provide a feature to alert when the EA Account or Admins Log into Azure. This would help when any of the higher privileged accts are used. Right now there's no way to alert in this scenario other than the what actions these accts have done after the fact. We want to know when these accts login before they actually perform any actions so we can correlate it back to approved change control tickets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add some directions that are worthwhile. I am thrown onto the same screen time after time without any direction about what to do next, i.e.,

Even this “idea” area doesn’t allow thoughtful commentary. I got cut off of it, too. HORRIBLE APP!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. azure active directory

Is there any way that Microsoft can replicate Azure Active Directory to complete the same functions that Active Directory does on Prem. and what I mean by that is add/remove columns such as city, state, etc... or is there already something there that I dont see. Anyway, I think it would be great feature to add.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it function

perhaps this could work and we could have the right data stored. When it goes wrong, we can contact someone with sufficient rights to correct your mistakes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My Apps for windows 10 start menu

When I use the My Apps Secure sign in extension for chrome or edge I can launch my Azure integrated apps with ease. I would love to see all the same apps on my Windows 10 start menu so I can customize, sort, categorize and whatever else Win 10 allows me to do. I manage Azure and Win 10 for 4,000 users and this could simplify management of web browsers, apps, desktop shortcuts etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pin important applications at the top of the page in MyApps

We have used Azure AD and MyApps a lot in my company. I have one suggestion that would greatly improve our user experience.

We would like to pin the most important applications at the top of MyApps applications page. I have applications that start with the letter "W" and they are at the bottom of the screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remote log in to e-mails

I tried accessing my e-mail remotely and as a measure of authentication it kept calling my work land line. Why would I log in remotely if I am at work?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your reset password message looks like spam - I'm not sure if I should proceed or log a service ticket with my IT department

1) Your reset password process looks like spam
    2) When you ask me for feedback don't launch a bunch of articles live you did below, especially since most of them have nothing to do with what I'm suggesting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Simplificação

Sistema engessado e absurdamente complicado. Os guias de ajuda são inúteis pois não informam como acessar as páginas referenciadas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. es un poco dificil el codigo para comprobar si eres un robot

es un poco dificil el codigo para comprobar si eres un robot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why dont we make it harder and more of a pain ********** to use our company email?

********, always some issue with logging in, always changing things under the guise of security issues, WTF?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Power BI report access mgmt using self-service SG controls

It would be helpful to have a pattern outlined specifically for PowerBI report publishing in enterprises. Use of SGs to grant report access (whether published as apps or not), and self service SG mgmt. and approvals using Azure AD. This needs to scale to 100s or 1000s of reports, so visual display and finding of reports then requesting opt-in access via associated SG would be needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Subscription information not coming up for internal subscriptions.

With the settings in the Azure subscription modified, as owner of internal subscriptions, I am unable to perform a simple search for a given subscription (which hasn't been renamed) in the directory of my subscriptions.
    How can this functionality be restored? The article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/active-directory-how-subscriptions-associated-directory#feedback doesn't indicate how to to treat internal subscriptions.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right handed selection

Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right selection

Hi, I would like if you could add a ON/OFF toggle button for the Mouse Settings in the "Sync your Settings" windows, this would permit end user like me to turn it OFF without loosing all the other settings that are synched. Also this would permit me, to configure as many PC that I want with the Right handed selected, and also to configure as many PC that I want with the Left handed selected, without having to swap the button each time that I change of PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base