Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Speed it up.

It's slow to start, and the cursor disappears or freezes.
    Why must I see that annoying popup every time I log on, and the meaningless marketing gobbledegook when I click on "learn more".
    Does this also cause the annoyng "We're having trouble signing you out" when I logout of MS Outlook?
    Why must I give you permission to store my email, and notify me about "product updates" in order to post a complaint?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why do I need to authenticate every time I access explore.ms when connected to VPN?

Why do I need to login every time I access explore.ms when connected to VPN?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When will MS start concentrating on important things versus keep changing the interfaces to drive everyone insane?

Why not just make this to work well first and then maybe change the interfaces. What possess anyone to keep changing it. One month I finally learn how to use one portal and start doing my work someone in Microsoft is poised to fu....ing change it. It is a culture in Microsoft to disregard end user TIME. Why not just concentrate on making things like OneDrive work well before they start changing the way things are done. MS should learn a lot from Apple.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I have 4 Office365 accounts that I have to use every day and I do find it frustrating i have do do many tasks inside Outlook find who I am

I have 4 Office365 accounts that I have to use every day and I do find it frustrating i have do many tasks inside Outlook to find who I am logged in to in each outlook window. This should be easy to read somewhere inside the outlook window so I do not need to do any work finding out what account I am in. I also have a company Office365 account and often when I try to start Office365 tools like "Teams" for another account it automatically jump in to teams on office account. When you have many Office365 accounts…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need fewer clicks. Takes 6 hand motions to access page: 1-laptop click O365, 2-click GP, 3-pickup phone, 4-biometric, 5-VIP, 6-checkmark

Need fewer clicks. Takes 6 hand motions to access page: 1-laptop click O365, 2-click GP, 3-pickup phone, 4-biometric, 5-VIP, 6-checkmark

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When trying to open Excel, I get a pop up window to learn more and does not respond, so I can't update the Excel Spreadsheet.

When trying to open Excel from Microsoft SharePoint site, Remove the pop up window, or fix the pop up so it can be deleted 'x' or the 'learn more' underscore works.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Login should be a single page instead of two

Login should be a single page instead of two

Currently, users have to fill their username, then wait for a second page to load where they can fill their password. Combining these into one page would save time and simplify the login process. It'd also make it easier for password managers etc. to ensure the correct password is filled.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Microsoft continues its legacy of designing ****** user experiences

The only reason that I am using Outlook is that it is required by the firm I work for otherwise I will never use any of their products. MSFT can be relied upon to provide the shittiest user experience.

After signing up for 'remember me' in login portal, I have to sign in all the time.
    They say that they texted me the verification code, but it never arrives. So I have to ask them to call me.
    I don't have my phone with me, there is no other way that I can log in now.

Why don't you guys…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pre-view error

Since I click on your pre-view of the up coming changes I have had problems with internet explorer remembering my password. This is frustrating because I open a new internet browser window often throughout my work day. Your fixes also don't work.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. URL to remove background image from the sign-in experience on VDI or high latency links

Provide a URL that has no background image and minimal screen content that can be used when logging in from VDI or high latency links.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The sign in process is a pain, why you have gone to the bother of changing the look when it is the function that needed changing.

It is very tiresome to have to login several times a day and then to be greeted by an experience that requires 3 steps to get in. why do I need to tell you if this speeds up sign in when you know it just slows down a slow sign in. Then while in the middle of work, I am notified my login has expired and I need to again login. I think you need to offer selectable sign in options. The security needs of a group are quite different than the security needs of a single business operator working…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Spell "organisation" correctly. As in "Taking you to your organisation's sign-in page"

Spell "organisation" correctly. As in "Taking you to your organisation's sign-in page"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. video

The AAD connect video voice-over is unintelligible. I know you want the videos to be done by the engineers so they know what they are talking about but if you can't make out what they are saying, what's the point in putting a video on there?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. right now user is prompted for additional information even when MFA and pw recovery is turned off. Users are now more likely to be phished

Right now users are prompted for additional information even when MFA and self service sign on is turned off. Microsoft can't tell us why this is or when the popup will happen. They can't even tell us the url! And there is now way to bypass this. If I just tell my users to answer these questions whenever the additional information request pops up, and I can't tell them the URL, their guard is down and users are now more likely to be phished!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ASR on Red Had Linux - unstable after kernel update

After enabling ASR on Red Hat 7.3, a subsequent kernel update to 7.4 caused ASR to start failing. I then disabled / enabled ASR replication which made it work again.

After a few days, the Redt Hat OS started crashing due to kernel panic.

Existing support tickets

SR 118022117678398, 118020117568199

We have gone away from ASR for now and created new Red Hat VMs from scratch without ASR enabled.

How can this be prevented in the future releases of ASR? Disabling kernel update from yum install update can be another course of action until ASR supports an OS version.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Does Microsoft Azure support follow SLA?

Hi there, I raised a ticket 118020217581898 at least 3 days ago, but no one response so far. I am not sure if Microsoft AZure follow SLA or not. According to my understanding, for Severity B, the response time is 4 hours. If Microsoft can not provide service following b y SLA, why are we paying big money for annual subscription? The service you provide does NOT deserve your reputation. Consider this as formal complaint for your record.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base