Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize company branding for an application.

We have an application hosted on our azure tenant "A" and we need to give access to users created on other tenant "B" by inviting them as guests. In the process of guest user invitation as soon as the user clicks on the invitation URL it displays the tenant branding page.

We want to customize this page , as our requirement is to give access to application we need to project application logo there instead of tenant branding page.

We also need to customize the invitation email.

so please let us know if this can be achieved or not.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Do not sync taskbar position

Currently, if you use Windows 10 Sync your settings to sync Theme, it syncs taskbar position along with the other theme settings. But taskbar positioning is very dependent on the screen of the device for me.

For example, on my surface book (3:2 aspect ratio), I prefer it on the left. But for my Desktop second monitor (9:16 aspect ratio), I prefer it on the bottom.

I didn't realize the setting was enabled and was startled when whichever computer I signed into had it in the wrong position. Luckily I was able to find and disable it. I don't think…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Myapps self service approval flow

Today approves get email to approve request.
    But there is no possibility for approves to see history.

It also might be worth having an option to send email to approves once an approver have approved/denied a request.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Azure SSO access panel extension

Azure Access Panel extension needs to be more usable, make it an app instead of a browser extension. This would make work more universally with cloud software. The extension no longer works with FireFox, and as browsers change this is more likely to happen.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. smartlock - powershell commands

It would be nice for administrators to see what accounts are currently locked or how much time to go if they were locked by smart lock out. Or even a way to unlock them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. azure ad app Required permissions dependency

Presently when you create a azure ad app and app the api in Required permissions. It requires that app the api has be in specific order to use the KnownClient setting for Creating the service principal in Consumer Tenanat. Please make check the internal dependency of Required api before creating the service Principal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Intune Roles Assignments

Intune currently doesn't allow a privilege account access the Intune portal without assigning an E3 license. We have L1 and L2 support that we want to be able to limit the access of the portal and do not want to grant them Global Admin access, but we also do not want to assign a second license for the privilege account for custom roles. Will there be an limited Intune Roles Assignments that doesnt require a license in the road map?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Date in German group expiration e-mail has a wrong format

See attached file. The E-Mail is in German except the date. Instead of "March 09, 2019" it should be "09. März 2019".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the Group Review Process owner to be changed through the GUI or Powershell

The current Azure Group review process automatically sends out an email when the scheduled task to the review the group members is activated. This email contains the owner of the task as a contact for the "reviewer" to contact if they have questions, and this owner may no longer be the correct contact. It would be useful to be able to change the owner on reviews so that the reviewer can be referred to the help desk, instead of having to delete the review and re-create the review which changes the review schedule

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add dynamic owners to a group in addition to dynamic members

Currently, groups can be defined dynamically with rules. Please expand that capability to dynamically define owners as well. This will be especially useful for Microsoft Teams. When the current owner of a group leaves the company or role, the person who replaces him/her should automatically become the new owner of the group.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Link user assignment to failed app login

If an app in Azure AD requires user assignment and the user trying to login to the app is not assigned a role in the app, the user gets the generic AADSTS50105 error (The signed in user xxxxx is not assigned a role for the application xxxxx).

Now, what if user self-service assignment has been allowed - would it be possible to include a link to the error page linking directly to the access panel where the user could request access to the application? Something like "Request access" - then the user could just click that and requrest assignment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. azure active directory

please give azure active directory the ability to add columns and make it sortable

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Very very confusing- too many options. No other e-mail account requires this- Terrible.

Very very confusing- too many options. No other e-mail account requires this- Terrible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Signing in

1. Signing in for the first time everyday is a trouble. I have to type my user ID, password and then the page refreshes as if I did not type the password. I have to type the password again and only then it moves on to the second step of the authentication.

2. Another problem is - if multiple windows are open, every window and even sometimes, few more links from each page - also seek the 2-step verification. So even if I signed in on tab 1 in my IE window; in the very next moment, the tab 2…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enterprise State Roaming - swap mouse left/right

For left-handed people, it is useful if the mouse settings (lef/right button) can be included.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. taxi benifit program

Taxi need same colour . Pay bill phone .camera inside to driver. More country same benifit . Check background don't killer be ok
    Contact community pass year car . Insurance and tickets help 25%
    Don't pick wrong or missing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Authenticator push for approval rather than type in a code

DuoMobile has a push function which makes it infinitely easier to use than Authenticator. When you try to log in, you can choose either to put in the 6 digit code or a a push notification, with which an alert pops up on your phone and you can approve it with one click instead of opening the app, finding the code, typing in the code. This takes so much longer and is a pain if you are doing it daily or multiple times a day

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I don't have a idea, explain the advantage of using authenticator.

To clarify, I just want to know the advantage of this app and what it will eliminate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update Azure AD DS Documentation - Prevent Accedental Deletes

Update documentation to include a functionality warning when managing OU's to include:

If the account that created the OU (default owner) is deleted, there are no longer any accounts/groups assigned to the OU that would allow access to managing the OU. Access to the object is not allowed until permissions are explicitly granted to provide full access rights to another user or security group for the object.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base