Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug - Azure Portal - Active Directory

There are two "Default Directory" in the Active Directory tab of my account. I think this is a bug because whey would two be created when the system provisiioned the account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop loggin on with Org account by default!!!

For some reason, MSFT decided that automatically logging onto he O365 org account by default was a good idea? Why? Almost everyone uses their Microsoft Account. In fact, we must use our MS account if we are developers and need to capture benefits from our partner relationships, etc. Yet, everytime I log off Azure and log back in, it automatically logs in to the Org account which has no assets.

Suggestion: Stop doing that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why do I have to sign in with a work or school account?

I am currently a student using Dreamspark and still trying to figure out account access and it is annoying that it keeps demanding that I sign in with a Work or school account, when I need to use my Microsoft account. However my Microsoft account which I use for Dreamspark, keeps telling me that I do not have an account, and it is trying to connect me with AN OLD work account that is now DEAD.
    I wish I could figure out how to remove this old account, but it keeps coming back, I do not want to use a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base