Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your reset password message looks like spam - I'm not sure if I should proceed or log a service ticket with my IT department

1) Your reset password process looks like spam
    2) When you ask me for feedback don't launch a bunch of articles live you did below, especially since most of them have nothing to do with what I'm suggesting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simplificação

Sistema engessado e absurdamente complicado. Os guias de ajuda são inúteis pois não informam como acessar as páginas referenciadas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. es un poco dificil el codigo para comprobar si eres un robot

es un poco dificil el codigo para comprobar si eres un robot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why dont we make it harder and more of a pain ********** to use our company email?

********, always some issue with logging in, always changing things under the guise of security issues, WTF?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Power BI report access mgmt using self-service SG controls

It would be helpful to have a pattern outlined specifically for PowerBI report publishing in enterprises. Use of SGs to grant report access (whether published as apps or not), and self service SG mgmt. and approvals using Azure AD. This needs to scale to 100s or 1000s of reports, so visual display and finding of reports then requesting opt-in access via associated SG would be needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Subscription information not coming up for internal subscriptions.

With the settings in the Azure subscription modified, as owner of internal subscriptions, I am unable to perform a simple search for a given subscription (which hasn't been renamed) in the directory of my subscriptions.
    How can this functionality be restored? The article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/active-directory-how-subscriptions-associated-directory#feedback doesn't indicate how to to treat internal subscriptions.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right handed selection

Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right selection

Hi, I would like if you could add a ON/OFF toggle button for the Mouse Settings in the "Sync your Settings" windows, this would permit end user like me to turn it OFF without loosing all the other settings that are synched. Also this would permit me, to configure as many PC that I want with the Right handed selected, and also to configure as many PC that I want with the Left handed selected, without having to swap the button each time that I change of PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I entered the code you texted twice and still won't let me in.....

Your 6 digit code you send is not recognized by your system.
    I've tried two times and am being denied

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Stay Signed In" Screen

To save power, I log out and shut down my computer every day. Every time I sign in the next day, I am offered the option of "Stay signed in?" Every time I select "No". Every time I tick the box that says "Don't show this again". Despite this, I am offered this screen every single time I sign in. What part of "Don't show this again" don't you understand? Can we just get rid of this unnecessary, unwanted, third screen? Or at least one that responds correctly to my request "Don't show this again".
    PS Cookies are enabled.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Spell "organisation" correctly. As in "Taking you to your organisation's sign-in page"

Spell "organisation" correctly. As in "Taking you to your organisation's sign-in page"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No photo available in myapps application panel

The AAD Application panel is making use of the AAD thumbnailphoto attribute. In most environments this is a different photo as the O365 photo.

It would be a good end user experience to provide AAD admins functionality to configure which photo can be used: O365 photo (can be set with Outlook web, Skype or Delve) or the AAD photo (which can be synced from AD on prem and is also current behavior).

The other option would be to provide an option to sync O365 photo to AD on prem, which then would sync back to AAD. Less preferred in my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Username is incorrect when logging into the Azure portal

Recently, when I log into Azure my user id is incorrectly generated and stored in the browser. This occurs when I am logged into Azure and my connection times out. I have access to two subscriptions and it looks the like incorrect user ID is being generated by the subscription that I've been added as a co-admin on.

Attaching a screenshot of the issue. Let me know if you need more data to help debug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Switching between azure subscription is not smooth- user id gets a lot of unwanted characters and password is required

From new azure portal Switching between azure subscription is not smooth- user id gets a lot of unwanted characters and password is required

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug during save changes

HI,
    I've figure out a bug during save my changes. For the first time, it show "Save" and "Discard" button one time, but after change again, it show two times. So have a look into it and fix it. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No Microsoft account

Please scrap the whole Microsoft-account mess. I don't now how many services that get associated with the wrong account. I have a business Azure AD account to use for business purposes, and right now I have to dig around to find the services I am looking for as they are apparently under two different accounts, with the same name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display name display plus sign and not blank space

We connect our Windows 10 devices and stations to Azure AD to enable SSO for Office 365. And it work great within Edge browser.

But sometimes, and we did not find out when, display name of user is broken by put "+" sign to display name for user. In this time, sign in does not work and user must log out itself from browser and log in back to gain access to Office 365.

Example:
    Login: user@company.cz
    Display name: User, Name (Company CZ)

And when Windows display it like User, Name+(Company+CZ), then sign in does not work.

We do not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bug - Azure Portal - Active Directory

There are two "Default Directory" in the Active Directory tab of my account. I think this is a bug because whey would two be created when the system provisiioned the account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop loggin on with Org account by default!!!

For some reason, MSFT decided that automatically logging onto he O365 org account by default was a good idea? Why? Almost everyone uses their Microsoft Account. In fact, we must use our MS account if we are developers and need to capture benefits from our partner relationships, etc. Yet, everytime I log off Azure and log back in, it automatically logs in to the Org account which has no assets.

Suggestion: Stop doing that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base