Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subscription information not coming up for internal subscriptions.

With the settings in the Azure subscription modified, as owner of internal subscriptions, I am unable to perform a simple search for a given subscription (which hasn't been renamed) in the directory of my subscriptions.
    How can this functionality be restored? The article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/active-directory-how-subscriptions-associated-directory#feedback doesn't indicate how to to treat internal subscriptions.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Signing in

1. Signing in for the first time everyday is a trouble. I have to type my user ID, password and then the page refreshes as if I did not type the password. I have to type the password again and only then it moves on to the second step of the authentication.

2. Another problem is - if multiple windows are open, every window and even sometimes, few more links from each page - also seek the 2-step verification. So even if I signed in on tab 1 in my IE window; in the very next moment, the tab 2…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right handed selection

Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right selection

Hi, I would like if you could add a ON/OFF toggle button for the Mouse Settings in the "Sync your Settings" windows, this would permit end user like me to turn it OFF without loosing all the other settings that are synched. Also this would permit me, to configure as many PC that I want with the Right handed selected, and also to configure as many PC that I want with the Left handed selected, without having to swap the button each time that I change of PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop referring to ”Your admin” as someone almighty

Various Azure AD services have information pages that say “Please contact your admin” or “ Your admin has required that you setup this account for additional security verification”

Usually there is some kind of helpdesk users turn to for help and its usually not a admin that mandates security requirements. It´s an organizational thing.

Just rewrite them to “Please contact your helpdesk” and “You organization has required that you setup this account for additional security verification”

The average user probably have no idea what an “admin” is. They have a hard time understanding the term “MFA” :)

Please see examples…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I entered the code you texted twice and still won't let me in.....

Your 6 digit code you send is not recognized by your system.
    I've tried two times and am being denied

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enterprise State Roaming - swap mouse left/right

For left-handed people, it is useful if the mouse settings (lef/right button) can be included.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. taxi benifit program

Taxi need same colour . Pay bill phone .camera inside to driver. More country same benifit . Check background don't killer be ok
    Contact community pass year car . Insurance and tickets help 25%
    Don't pick wrong or missing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would this work with Ceridian Dayforce to automate user provisioning, changes to role based access base on job title?

Would this work with Ceridian Dayforce to automate user provisioning, changes to role based access base on job title? We would like to automate the provisioning and changes to user account in AD based upon their job status, change title, manager, etc. in Ceridian Dayforce. Does this product integrate with Ceridian Dayforce?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For the last 3 days, I have had to verify my Password every time I log on. Why is this happening?

For the last 3 days, I have had to verify my Password every time I log on. Why is this happening?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Authenticator push for approval rather than type in a code

DuoMobile has a push function which makes it infinitely easier to use than Authenticator. When you try to log in, you can choose either to put in the 6 digit code or a a push notification, with which an alert pops up on your phone and you can approve it with one click instead of opening the app, finding the code, typing in the code. This takes so much longer and is a pain if you are doing it daily or multiple times a day

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I don't have a idea, explain the advantage of using authenticator.

To clarify, I just want to know the advantage of this app and what it will eliminate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update Azure AD DS Documentation - Prevent Accedental Deletes

Update documentation to include a functionality warning when managing OU's to include:

If the account that created the OU (default owner) is deleted, there are no longer any accounts/groups assigned to the OU that would allow access to managing the OU. Access to the object is not allowed until permissions are explicitly granted to provide full access rights to another user or security group for the object.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ServiceNow Enterprise App: Add funtionality to provision AAD Photo attribute to ServiceNow photo

Currently many attributes can be provisioned in a ServiceNow Azure Enterprise app, but AD Photo is not an option. That would a great thing to be able to.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customize error message

We'd like to customize some of the error messages received throughout the SSO process. In particular AADSTS50178 User account 't***y@****.com' from identity provider does not exist in tenant '***' and cannot access the application. We believe giving us the ability to customize these messages and provide direction to our users when they encounter these errors will significantly cut down on traffic to the helpdesk and improve our end-user's experience.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Speed it up.

It's slow to start, and the cursor disappears or freezes.
    Why must I see that annoying popup every time I log on, and the meaningless marketing gobbledegook when I click on "learn more".
    Does this also cause the annoyng "We're having trouble signing you out" when I logout of MS Outlook?
    Why must I give you permission to store my email, and notify me about "product updates" in order to post a complaint?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Stay Signed In" Screen

To save power, I log out and shut down my computer every day. Every time I sign in the next day, I am offered the option of "Stay signed in?" Every time I select "No". Every time I tick the box that says "Don't show this again". Despite this, I am offered this screen every single time I sign in. What part of "Don't show this again" don't you understand? Can we just get rid of this unnecessary, unwanted, third screen? Or at least one that responds correctly to my request "Don't show this again".
    PS Cookies are enabled.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why all the upheaval

My 365 experience is turning into a bad infestation.

The login screen changes every 3-6 months. this time to get rid of a back button. I am not sure if Microsoft is aware but many corporate users have taken to using a login script to map their one drive due to the fact that you keep logging users out of the system.

This has been the bane of our experience with using 365, continuous logging on. Just when we have it under control Microsoft go and change the login page throw the script into disarray and put us back in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When you send out the code it would be a good idea to send out a six digit code and not a 5 digit code if you expect 6 digits to log in.

When you send out the code it would be a good idea to send out a six digit code and not a 5 digit code if you expect 6 digits to log in.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base