Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remote log in to e-mails

I tried accessing my e-mail remotely and as a measure of authentication it kept calling my work land line. Why would I log in remotely if I am at work?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Very very confusing- too many options. No other e-mail account requires this- Terrible.

Very very confusing- too many options. No other e-mail account requires this- Terrible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable sorting on columns

Enable sorting on columns. This is something you have neglected to do in all your web applications for Azure administration.
    Some of the results are completely unusable to us unless it is sorted by date, or any other column.
    By now, you should have developers that actually know how to program sorting by clicking on column headers.
    If not, I can recommend some.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove "No account? Create one!" in branding settings

We have branded the Azure AD login page that is used by all our end users to make them feel more at home. However, there's a choice on this branded login page saying "No account? Create one!" which creates confusion. Since we're running synchronized identities for most of our customers, this does not apply for them. Therefore, make it possible on the Azure AD Company branding settings page to:

Show "No account? Create one!" on the signed in page? YES or NO

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 step verification - I am the Admin and my phone number changed

You lost your phone or got a new phone number. If you've lost your phone or gotten a new number, you can either sign in using a different method or ask your administrator to clear your settings. We strongly recommend letting your administrator know if your phone was lost or stolen, so the appropriate updates can be made to your account. After your settings are cleared, you'll be prompted to register for two-step verification the next time you sign in. I cant get a verification code because the number that I am trying to update no longer exists and I…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Implement the ability to join Mac OS X to Azure AD

It would great to have the ability to allow Mac OS X users with the ability to join Azure AD.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  End user experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your reset password message looks like spam - I'm not sure if I should proceed or log a service ticket with my IT department

1) Your reset password process looks like spam
    2) When you ask me for feedback don't launch a bunch of articles live you did below, especially since most of them have nothing to do with what I'm suggesting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Simplificação

Sistema engessado e absurdamente complicado. Os guias de ajuda são inúteis pois não informam como acessar as páginas referenciadas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. es un poco dificil el codigo para comprobar si eres un robot

es un poco dificil el codigo para comprobar si eres un robot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide ability to Merge B2B accounts access into fully licensed Azure/o365 accounts

M&A scenario - Next Gen SID History.
    Previously handled on prem with SIDhistory. when B2B is utilised for early days M&A and guest/member is assigned access to apps and SPO etc - provide ability to merge all access rights into end state user object once merger and IT consolidate is complete.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why dont we make it harder and more of a pain ********** to use our company email?

********, always some issue with logging in, always changing things under the guise of security issues, WTF?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Power BI report access mgmt using self-service SG controls

It would be helpful to have a pattern outlined specifically for PowerBI report publishing in enterprises. Use of SGs to grant report access (whether published as apps or not), and self service SG mgmt. and approvals using Azure AD. This needs to scale to 100s or 1000s of reports, so visual display and finding of reports then requesting opt-in access via associated SG would be needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Subscription information not coming up for internal subscriptions.

With the settings in the Azure subscription modified, as owner of internal subscriptions, I am unable to perform a simple search for a given subscription (which hasn't been renamed) in the directory of my subscriptions.
    How can this functionality be restored? The article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/active-directory-how-subscriptions-associated-directory#feedback doesn't indicate how to to treat internal subscriptions.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Signing in

1. Signing in for the first time everyday is a trouble. I have to type my user ID, password and then the page refreshes as if I did not type the password. I have to type the password again and only then it moves on to the second step of the authentication.

2. Another problem is - if multiple windows are open, every window and even sometimes, few more links from each page - also seek the 2-step verification. So even if I signed in on tab 1 in my IE window; in the very next moment, the tab 2…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right handed selection

Sync your settings - ON/OFF on Mouse Settings to keep Left/Right selection

Hi, I would like if you could add a ON/OFF toggle button for the Mouse Settings in the "Sync your Settings" windows, this would permit end user like me to turn it OFF without loosing all the other settings that are synched. Also this would permit me, to configure as many PC that I want with the Right handed selected, and also to configure as many PC that I want with the Left handed selected, without having to swap the button each time that I change of PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop referring to ”Your admin” as someone almighty

Various Azure AD services have information pages that say “Please contact your admin” or “ Your admin has required that you setup this account for additional security verification”

Usually there is some kind of helpdesk users turn to for help and its usually not a admin that mandates security requirements. It´s an organizational thing.

Just rewrite them to “Please contact your helpdesk” and “You organization has required that you setup this account for additional security verification”

The average user probably have no idea what an “admin” is. They have a hard time understanding the term “MFA” :)

Please see examples…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base