Azure Active Directory

Welcome to the Azure Active Directory suggestions and feedback site! We love hearing from you. If you have suggestions, please submit an idea or vote up an idea. We are monitoring the site actively.

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Azure AD!

Wehave a new log in experience integrated with Azure AD, and we stronglyrecommend you log in with your Azure AD (Office 365) account. If yourUserVoice account is the same email address as your Azure AD account, yourprevious activities will be automatically mapped to your Azure AD account.  You can read more here for details: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Azure-Active-Directory-Identity/Putting-customers-first-for-f...

How can we improve Azure Active Directory?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow admins to require All MFA Authentication methods

Allow admins to require all MFA methods for users to fill out when registering. Incase they forget their phone, they already have a alternate number filled out. If they do not have alternate number, then makes job harder for admins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multi-factor Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Azure MFA to Multifactor Device Unlock

Add Azure Multi-Factor Authentication as a first or second unlock factor for Multifactor Device Unlock.

This would allow unlocking devices, for instance, using the Authenticator app on their mobile phones.

In current scenario's for Multifactor Unlock, a fallback to a (single unlock) password is still available, and in most use cases still required. For example if you setup Trusted Signals to use Bluetooth, a phone still needs to be paired before the settings apply, or users need to logon to the device with a fallback option (password).

Adding Azure MFA would be a great addition which enables organizations in going…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multi-factor Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Group Access using Authenticator app

I have a long list of accesses in the Authenticator app, I would like to be able to group these by different projects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Implement password-free login for all apps

We have noticed that the newly implemented password-free login does not work equally for all product. For some weird reason, SharePoint in Office365 seems to redirect to a page where password prompt is still required to fill in. I'm not sure why, cause all authentication requests end up at the same portal, but this behavior reproduces for multiple users in our tenant. The experience should be the same across all products when people are to replace their password with something that cannot be brute-forced and instead use their phones to login.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How do you get 2 step verification without cell service in a secure building?

How do you get 2 step verification without cell service in a secure building?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MS authenticator app: txt to phone auth code visible on lock screen cos' it's at start of msg, please move it to end,android 4.2.2

MS authenticator app:

txt to phone auth code visible on lock screen cos' it's at start of msg, lock screen shows txt previews, first 20 chars or so, please move it to end so it isn't visible until phone is unlocked - a bit of a security hole?

android 4.2.2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow non Intune managed devices to use Phone Sign-in for Azure AD

Allow non Intune managed devices to use Phone Sign-in for Azure AD

Please consider adding an option for administrators to exclude some users/groups for requiring a Intune managed device, when having to use the "Enable Phone Sign-in" in the Microsoft Authenticator.

Basically the same support you have for MSA accounts: https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2017/04/18/no-password-phone-sign-in-for-microsoft-accounts/

The added Intune security layer should be added by default, but it should be possible to exclude users/groups from having a Intune managed/enrolled devices.

First example: I have multiple customers accounts associated with my Microsoft Authenticator. I would like to use this feature for a couple of customers. I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not able to login Norton Account ?Call now Norton support number

When you are not able to log into Norton Account the best thing you can do is get in touch with Norton technical support team to access instant remedy for these types of issues. Technical team of Norton is highly Norton professional and a wide experience and deep knowledge in resolving different types of Norton related problems. More Info :- http://www.nortoncontactsupport.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MFA- Please give the availability to allow my IOS device / MS Authenticator to be device joined to multiple AAD's.

For instance, my personal IOS mobile is enrolled at my company to protect the data within the corporate O365 applications (Exchange/Outlook, Onedrive, etc). MFA is configured as Authenticator only (Notification and Verification).
    My only issue is the device can only MFA enroll as a device in corporate, and not on my personal AAD. My mobile IOS proves to be challenging when attempting to access my personal email, and other O365 application data. I feel this would be solved by adding more MFA AAD registrations, since Microsoft marketing seems to push O365 services to a larger environment than just corporations and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adding MFA to Skype

It would be great to allow MFA on Skype for Business as I always get an error when it is active. However, I am able to access it when it is de-activated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multi-factor Authentication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. MFA on-premises use security questions for fallback

In the on-premises MFA server there's the ability to enable "use security questions for fallback". This is great but only works for newly imported accounts. Can this be enforced on all users?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. On-Premises MFA logging, user change MFA method

There's much logging in the on-premises MFA server, but it's missing the change for MFA method by the enduser at the moment. Can be handy for traceback (including the machine name from which the change has been made) and seeing if there's a possible identity theft.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. need new Authenticator QR code

can't find where to get new Authenticator QR code after updating Windows Phone in new portal. Tried search no matches found.
    Expect it under Profile Management.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Microsoft Flow needs to work in approval mail scenarios

The "foreach" action in Flow runs synchronously, which is a problem when using approval emails -- the next approval email is not sent until the first is approved/rejected. Have to use LogicApps instead.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Move old MFA for Azure portal into AAD portal

The current MFA Portal is terrible slow. Please move it into Azure AD Portal and make it faster. Currently on-prem MFA Server can be managed.

I am sure this already is an idea, but I can't for my life find it.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base