1. Date/Time Stamp Encoding into video from HD Metadata

Looking for ability to add Date/Time stamp into the video during encode

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Encoding and Processing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Leave previous version available in Media Encoders

Each processor of Media Encoder Stanadard/Premium Workflow has the only latest version now.
    However, I've experienced some errors caused by the update of Media Encoder's processor.

So I want to use the previous version if some problem is found.
    Please leave previous version available until next update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Encoding and Processing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support file length larger than 32 characters

When you encode an assets and specify an output name longer than 32 characters the name gets truncated to 32 characters.

Exmaple:

"123456123456123456123456123456123456123456123456.ism"

becomes:

"12345612345612345612345612345612.ism"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. redaction support to MXF file

Using redactor for post production process need to suppoft MXF or some professional file/codec. It's useful the redoctor support MXF file as output.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/media-services/media-services-face-redaction

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Use "Adaptive Streaming" (or any other) preset with an Overlay

I like to use the preset "Adaptive Streaming" as it meets all of my needs, but would like to add an image watermark (overlay) to the video.

Ideally, an overlay feels like a separate option from bitrates, so it would be able to be supplied as a separate option from these presets. Alternative, if I could find the "Adaptive Streaming" preset template, I would be able to modify this existing preset into a custom one, but I haven't found a template. I have found multiple templates for other presets (https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/blob/master/articles/media-services/media-services-mes-presets-overview.md), but not one for "Adaptive Streaming".

Adding an…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Encoding and Processing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support encoding from FLV file with On2's VP6 codec

When uploading FLV files with VP6 codec I received the error "Unable to encode the source file xxxxx.flv, it contains an unsupported video codec: vp6f, name: On2 VP6 (Flash version)"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Support GoPro Cineform HD codec

Is the GoPro Cineform HD codec supported as incoming video format? I get an error anytime I try to use such a file so Im assuming it is not. Can someone confirm please? Unfortunately the error message is simply "An error has occurred. Stage: ApplyEncodeCommand. Code: 0x00000001."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Encoding and Processing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support MPEG4-ALS audio codec as input and output

it looks like more better codec become hot topic at premium contents space. adopting MPEG4-ALS to Azure Media Services looks more value in point of adopt standard view. of couse we have to consider device side support including windows 10.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AudioLosslessCoding

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Encoding and Processing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base