Web Apps

Web Apps in Azure App Service provides a scalable, reliable, and easy-to-use environment for hosting web applications. Select from a range of frameworks and templates to create a web site in seconds. Use any tool or OS to develop your site with .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python and more. Choose from a variety of source control options including TFS, GitHub, BitBucket and others to set up continuous integration and develop as a team.

More details about the services are available in the App Service documentation. If you have a technical issue, please open a post on the developer forums through Stack Overflow or MSDN.

Products that we listen to in this space include: App Service, Web Apps, API Apps and Web App for Containers.

We welcome user feedback and feature requests!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Powershell Set-AzureWebsite to toggle Always On

It seems like every option is available EXCEPT this. Seems like it could be bolted on similarly to the others, like -WebSocketsEnabled<Boolean>.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn495207.aspx

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  CLI/Powershell  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PowerShell to retrieve the details of an existing App Service Environment

I am trying to get the Virtual Network details in which App Service Environment is deployed.
    I have tried with Get-AzResource -Name AppServiceEnvironmentName -ResourceType Microsoft.Web/hostingEnvironments

It's giving me the basic App Service Environment details and not having the linked Virtual Network details.

Can you please help me if there is any command/module which helps me to retrive an existing App Service Environment details.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CLI/Powershell  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show all slots in a resource-group with "az webapp list --all-slots"

I would like to see all slots in a resource-group in one command like : az webapp list --all-slots .

Recently I renew a SSL wildcard certificate and
    almost all our 36 webapps have 'staging' slots and
    some webapps have another slots.

After I worked for changing thumbprints with 'az webapp config ssl bind' command,
    I would like to confirm finishing my work,
    but I can't find an easy way to see all slots in a resource-group.

To see slots of our webapps, I must use 'az webapp deployment slot list -n WEBAPPNAME' for all webapps.
    It is time consuming…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CLI/Powershell  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base