We welcome user feedback and feature requests!

IP address restriction bulk delete

If there are too many IP address restriction settings senario, currently too inconvenient to clear ip address and subnets because currently no way to purge all IP address entries.

At least for now 2 ip address entries requires have to put via Powershell object then delete that from azure portal

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nakama shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nakama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for replying.

I like to delete all entry of the IP restiction settings if null element was sent via PowerShell.

Sincerely,

• Nakama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for replying.

In GUI case (via Azure portal), we have to delete one each of IP address entry.
        In CLI case (PowerShell), at least two elements had to included when uses Set-AzureRmResource cmdlet in objects on my testing (if only one element, no changes).

e.g.
        ```
        $obj = [ordered] @{ipSecurityRestrictions = @{ipAddress = "100.100.100.0"; subnetMask = "255.255.255.0" }, @{ipAddress = "100.100.101.0"; subnetMask = "255.255.255.0" }}

Set-AzureRmResource -PropertyObject $obj -ResourceGroupName $resGroupname -ResourceType Microsoft.Web/sites/config -ResourceName $appServicename/web -ApiVersion 2016-08-01 -Force
        ```

Sincerely,

Feedback and Knowledge Base