I suggest you ...

Make Azure Available for Nepal

We Developers and IT Pros in Nepal have delivered several Solutions based on Azure. However Doing this we have always been dependent on Buying Subscriptions from another Country. This has created problems for developers and IT Pros like us.
Nepal Being a country being a target for Software and Services Out Sourcing Center, Large and Commercial Software Development happening, Nepal Being a country supporting Green Energy, Government Supporting the Cloud and Microsoft, we are still deprived of using the Services.
I had talked with CTOs and Various Evangelist of Microsoft Regarding this issue. The response I got was , Microsoft is not expecting revenue from Nepal. But Why is that not valid for Other products like, Servers, OS, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM etc. If we can sell Other product for Microsoft then we can also generate revenue by sales of Azure.
I Suggest that Azure Should be made Available to Nepal and other countries and Territory and Boundaries like countries should never be set as a hassle in accessing and using the services.

281 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mahesh DahalMahesh Dahal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ZanakZanak shared a merged idea: Including Nepal for using Azure services  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...