I suggest you ...

Why not available in my country?

I tried to buy an zure plan today and suddenly after 10 minutes of registration i found a message telling me the service is not supported in your country. i live in UAE
why it's not supported ? and why there is no such information about that

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amgad FahmiAmgad Fahmi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JihadJihad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is Microsoft Azure available in Arabic language for the Arabic countries?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to crate azure account but cant from Georgia, is there any other way to create azure account?

• BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Everyone I'm a software developer currently residing in the Pacific Island region, Fiji to be precise. I am currently working as a programmer at a local software development company here. We are a Microsoft Partner and build custom business enterprise applications on the .NET platform for our clients here in Fiji as well as around the region.

At this point there is a growing interest in porting some of our existing as well as future applications onto the cloud. We have done some research and we would seriously like to try out the cloud services offered by windows azure.

Unfortunately we could not sign up for an account because apparently there are no offers for accounts from Fiji or any other Pacific Island nation for that matter (apart from Australia and New Zealand).

So what are we supposed to do now? Apart from getting someone else who is in a better geographic position to sign up for us is there any other way? Are these services ever going to be made available to the developer community here?

Is there any space on the cloud for us?

• Sarfaraz FarooquiSarfaraz Farooqui commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ohh I was half way through..... Now I have to read the features and documentation for Amazon EC2 or RackSpace, because I have an urgent requirement which cannot wait.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base